Horizon Europe: EU funds to unlock innovation and accelerate your Project
Horizon Europe is the EU’s key funding program for research and innovation with a budget of €95.5 billion, which aims to achieve the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals and boosts EU competitiveness and growth. The program aims to encourage collaboration between companies from different EU countries and associated countries (including Turkey), as well as innovation.
The European Union offers different funds (EIC Accelerator, EIC transition, EIC pathfinder, Women techEU, Innovation fund…) to support companies with innovative projects that have products and services under development, that seek financing and have a high innovative component.
- Evaluate your product/service
- Identify the financing program that best fits with your projet
- Introduce your project and request funds
- Improve communication with evaluators
- Create the appropriate commercial strategy
- Increase your chances of financing
If you want to talk with our experts about how to obtain European funds for your project do not hesitate to contact us, we will advise you on the different alternatives.